NEW Lukas LK-790 CCTV

Have you seen any firmware updates for this one at all yet please Robert?

I'm just catching up with things after a manic couple of months at work and I've not found anything on the Lukas website, just fired it back up to see if I can capture any fireworks tonight.

It sat running for around six weeks with no stability issues or anything to report, just the night footage needs tweaking as it is - it definitely needs a light source.

Just checked the Korean side of the site, but did not see anything.

Glad to hear it has been running successfully for 6 weeks!

Just an update to this one but it's still running quite happily with no stability issues at all.

I had a wifi repeater turn up last night and gave it a go - it successfully connects to the Lukas device and makes it accessible to all ethernet devices.

So basically use something like one of these Coredy WD750 repeaters:
http://www.coredytech.com/goods-64-Coredy+WD750+Dual+Band+Wireless+Router.html

You can then have that connect into the Lukas's wifi and bridge that to your local ethernet network - this would also make the camera accessible via the likes of Blue Iris using the RTSP URL mentioned earlier in this thread.

Hopefully Lukas will release a firmware update for the LK-790 to improve the night performance - I think mine is struggling as it darkens things due to a street light outside - occasionally it will brighten up but most of the time it's pretty dark at night.

During the daytime it's great though.

Back