New Metal Pivot Enabled Camera Mount for INNOVV K2/C5 (Easier to adjust the angle)

OCD Tronic

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO, GitUp, INNOVV, QVIA, GUARD TRAK + More on Amazon.com
There is a new pivot mount coming soon to adjust the angle without having to bend the old L bracket.

We'll have in stock next week or so. (and will update the Amazon and OCD Tronic stores to include them soon) Part Number will be: "INNCAMMNTP"

1540410154612-png.42730

1540410164565-png.42731

By 2026 innovv will have automatic idiot tracking mounts :),,, and yes if you drive your motorcycle like one of those it will turn 180 degrees.

There is a new pivot mount coming soon to adjust the angle without having to bend the old L bracket.

We'll have in stock next week or so. (and will update the Amazon and OCD Tronic stores to include them soon) Part Number will be: "INNCAMMNTP"

Long term "fixation" wise, how does it compares to the sturdy original one?

Long term "fixation" wise, how does it compares to the sturdy original one?

I haven’t tested one yet. I’ll be adding one to my Ducati Scrambler soon. I expect it to be just fine. Still all metal.

Will this be included in the current K2 or is this a separate purchase?

Will this be included in the current K2 or is this a separate purchase?

Yes these new pivot mounts will be included in all new K2 purchases. We will have a mixture of original mounts and new mounts in our current Amazon fulfillment warehouse K2 mixed inventory short term for the next few weeks or so. If you receive the old mounts and really want the new ones let us know and we can make special arrangements. If you buy direct from our OCDtronic web site you’ll for sure be shipped the new mounts since that order would be shipped direct.

Bought a K2 from you a few months back. How can I get these new mounts? Old mounts are... limiting...

Bought a K2 from you a few months back. How can I get these new mounts? Old mounts are... limiting...

Send us an OCD Tronic email or private message with your details. We’ll make arrangements.

Back