new mobius can't see it by my mac

luxius

Reaction score
Country
Andorra
hi everybody, sorry for my english!
i've just buy a mobius, 32gb microSDHC memory card, I've recharged it till the green light stop flashing.
I try to record a little video and everything seems ok.
when i plug the usb cable into my mac nothing happen! I can't see the removable hd!
how can i do?

tnx

I tried with another usb cable but nothing happen and mac softwares works if the removable disk appear!

Do you have a card reader? If so, you could try reading the files from the card to see if the problem is with the Mobius alone.

I tried to put the card into an old key ring spy camera and it works...so, the new mobius it's broken?

Are you using an iMac? If so use an SD adaptor and put the card into the SD slot on side of iMac.

Can you see files then?

I tried to put the card into an old key ring spy camera and it works...so, the new mobius it's broken?

Have you got access to Windows computer?

the card works fine (I put into another device) but I've not a windows pc!

Have you downloaded the Mac GUI? Maybe that would help with USB drivers.

I would say next step is try a windows machine. Any will do, a friends, at work, an Internet cafe. Download the GUI and make sure you plug the camera in before turning on the computer.

As GJHS says, you will not know if the unit is faulty until you plug into a Windows machine.

if it will works on windows machine means, however, that I'll never work with my mobius on mac?

if it will works on windows machine means, however, that I'll never work with my mobius on mac?

What version Mac/OSX you using?

I beleive 10.6.8 min is required so dont see why its not finding it

Have you tried all your USB ports?

Mac OsX 10.9.1

A lot of people have been reporting all kinds of unusual and annoying little glitches with Mac OSX 10.9.1. Why not try updating to 10.9.2 and see what happens? You'd really have nothing to lose. So far I've had a very good experience with 10.9.2

A lot of people have been reporting all kinds of unusual and annoying little glitches with Mac OSX 10.9.1. Why not try updating to 10.9.2 and see what happens? You'd really have nothing to lose. So far I've had a very good experience with 10.9.2

no, I've just update the OS, now I've the 10.9.2 and mobius still not working

Maybe try pressing the reset button on the Mobius and then try to mount the camera to your computer. (Just in case you don't already know this, the reset button is the little hole to the left of the rear indicator LED)

Last edited:
Maybe try pressing the reset button on the Mobius and then try to mount the camera to your computer. (Just in case you don't already know this, the rest button is the little hole to the left of the rear indicator LED)

no, I've tried to reset the camera but it doesn't work...

Back