New Release: VIOFO A119V3 at OCDTronic.ca and Amazon Canada!

OCD Tronic Canada

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The much anticipated VIOFO A119V3 camera is now live for the Canadian market place!
You can purchase from our OCD Tronic Canada website as well as our Amazon store on Amazon.ca!

The A119 V3 is the next generation of the A119 dash camera series produced by VIOFO. With the success of the A119 V2, we are pleased to announce, the release of the A119 V3. This release contains all the core performance and feature-rich functionality of the Version Two series, but with the added benefits of:

1. Parking Mode Recording,
  2. Three-Wire Hardwiring Capability,
  3. Quad HD+ Resolution,
  4. and much more 2019 state-of-the-art technology!

With a compact body in black, the A119 V3 is well hidden behind the windshield, eliminating a distraction while driving, and preferably keeping the original style of your vehicle more uniform and beautiful.

This is the product photo we have chosen, and for all you Canadian's out there the image displayed on the screen is actually a photo of Ontario's Lake Superior heading north on Highway 17 through the provincial park! ;)

Product Highlights Compared to the A119V2 at a Glance:

Infograph:

1_01.jpg
1_02.jpg
1_03.jpg
1_05.jpg
1_06.jpg
1_08.jpg
1_09.jpg
1_10.jpg
1_11.jpg
1_12.jpg
1_13.jpg
1_14.jpg
1_15.jpg

Some Important Specs:

Quad HD+ 2560*1600P
Sony STARVIS IMX335 5MP Sensor
Buffered Parking Mode
F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens
Supports Optional HK3 ACC Hardwire Cable
2.0 inch HD LCD Display
140° Wide Viewing Angle
GPS Logger (Optional)
G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
Parking Mode Supported
Quick Release Mount
Circular Polarizing Lens Filter (Optional, Not Included)
Support Micro SD Card Class 10 up to 256GB

Last edited:
hello your website is saying GPS & CPL included , please confirm , TIA

Thanks for the quick reply , as it won't include sd card do you sell or recommend any 128gb sd card ? thanks

I recommend the SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I card. We’ve had very good results with the card and the v3.

do you recommend this? as i am getting very good deal on it

I am trying to buy this cam but my AMX card is not going through , you guys wont accept American express ? Canadian inquiry .... & what about the card i shared above

Back