New Samsung evo plus micro sd cards on the market?

Tony lovelock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 422gw/Nextbase 212G & möbius C3 wide angle lens
The Samsung EVO plus (RED) and EVO select (GREEN) microSD cards are different card than the older Samsung EVO card (Orange). All have been on the market for quite some time. The green EVO select is sold exclusively by Amazon but it is identical to the red EVO plus. The older and slower Samsung EVO card (Orange) may have indeed been discontinued.

(the link you posted didn't work on my end)

Having read your post I meant the red Samsung evo plus sd cards as I use those for my cameras 128gb, i have a couple of reliable old style 64gb orange ones too lol

Having read your post I meant the red Samsung evo plus sd cards as I use those for my cameras 128gb, i have a couple of reliable old style 64gb orange ones too lol

Are you saying that you meant to write "red" coloured Samsung evo plus sd cards rather than "orange" coloured Samsung evo plus sd cards? The orange was only EVO, not EVO PLUS or SELECT.

Since I can't get your link to work I don't yet know the new cards you are referring to.

Last edited:
When I bought my Sammy Evo Plus U3 card back in 2018, they were such a bargain I bought 2. The first one is still working perfectly so I still have one in stock.

Good to have a spare!

Actually, I always travel with a few spare memory cards in my vehicle in the event that a card in any of my cams might fail.

The new white evo plus cards are selling here now, but compared to others in the same speed class ( A2 / U3 / V30 ) and even if they are a little faster, they are almost 2 X as expensive.
The Blue pro plus are not selling here yet.

Since I can't get your link to work I don't yet know the new cards you are referring to
ZT0xMjA5NjAwJmg9NTAwJnE9NzUmdD1vdXRib3VuZCZ1cmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZzdGF0aWMubXltZW1vcnkuY28udWslMkZtZWRpYSUyRmNhdGFsb2clMkZwcm9kdWN0JTJGMSUyRi0lMkYxLVNhbXN1bmctMTI4R2ItbWljcm9zZC5qcGcmdz01MDA=

Tony m - yeah those are the ones m8

Back