new Scam SJ6 has some bugs :-(

Mauki

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yesterday I receive my SJ6 and today I take it to a little Trailrunning Trip. I make some pictures and some Videos but what I see makes me not happy.

first problem
I make some pictures from a landscape and the cam makes pictures but there is nothing shown. Its white? Can they be overexposed?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2d71es99zsutiel/firstproblem.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtxn0iaond593cx/firstproblem_original_file.JPG?dl=0

second Problem
When I load the pictures and videos via SJCAM App to my iPhone not all Files does transferred correct.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdwg6uv6es80p5w/second problem.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u672vlcjvygnua0/second problem2.png?dl=0

third problem
The pictures in the iPhone camera roll are reversed sequence. The last shot pictures was shown first and the first shot picture is at the end in the camera roll

fourth problem
The time from the pictures in the camera roll are wrong. The iPhone show the time when i download it (18:30) and not when i shot it (2 hours before)

fifth problem
the the cam made a DP Rst. What is this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bfws7mecy6dqpp/log.txt?dl=0

How can I solve this problems. With this bugs the camera is not usable for me :-(

And why intakes so long to power on the cam.

A Snapshot Cam isn't the SJ6 :-(

Hi, we will have a new firmware ready. Please PM me if we haven't posted it on the forum or support.sjcamhd.com

Thanks!

We have been working hard! Here is the SJ6/Air changelog:

SJ6 v1.4.8 Beta Changelog:

1. Optimizes Russian translation
2. solve the connection in the HDMI, the next row of a regular UI will flash the problem
3. Resolves After opening wifi, and connecting to camera, the icons dissapear and there is an issue recording with app issue.
5. When the fish eye correction function is turned on, there is gray FOV menu (FOV turned off)
6. Since the white balance menu and the color menu in the menu have overlap, one of the two's menus is grayed out when the other one is turned on.
7. Updated English Menu: Delay Capture -> Selfie Timer
8. Resolved slow video settings not saving issue.
9. Resolved the smaller font in the menus after screen was scrolled.

Sept 4 Updates:
10. Resolves when selecting delete in video playback, the video continues to play, and cannot delete file.
11. Fixes issue in burst mode when first image has quality issues.
12. -2X Slow Motion now uses 1080p.

SJ6 V1.4.7 Changelog:
1. Resolves issue that occurs when HDMI is connected and touch screen cannot operate and goes into playback mode.
2. Resolves issue when connected to HDMI and power unit off, the LOGO display anti-90 degrees
3. Adds a user guide (Wizard) which appears first time after restoring factory settings or upgrading to new firmware. Guide will display basic operations.
4. Added function: after restoring factory settings, a guide will appear when going into normal video mode.
5. Fixes when in FPV mode and connect HDMI, the unit freezes due to HDMI AV-out not being able to operate at the same time. Now only one video stream output can be selected at time.
6. Adds ISO 3200 manual control
7. Fixes the screen freezing when card becomes full in loop record mode.
8. Since the gyro, distortion correction and FOV sometimes overlap and interfere which one another, the function that cannot be turned on will appear gray in the menu signifying it cannot be turned on when one of the other functions is also turned on.
9. Fixes when text disorder when scrolling after going into second level menus.
10. Fixes crashing issue when in camera mode and set to 12mp, with wifi on, and connected to mobile app.
11. Optimizes second level menu screen response and go back times.
12. Optimizes left and right swiping. Screen swipe speed is now 2-3 times faster.
13. Resolves bug that when watermark is turned off, pictures still show watermark.

SJ6 Legend Air v1.2.4 beta FW is also here!

V1.2.4 Changelog:

1. Fixes bug when connected to HDMI, the touch screen can not operate, so can not enter the playback.
2. Fixes after connecting HDMI, then shutting down, turn off the LOGO displays at 90 degrees
3. Adds wizard quick guide: Restore the default settings or upgrade and after the first boot, there will be a touch wizard will appear.
4. Adds function: to restore the default settings, return to normal video mode, and prompted to touch the wizard
5. Fixes when in FPV mode and connect HDMI, the unit freezes due to HDMI AV-out not being able to operate at the same time. Now only one video stream output can be selected at time.
6. Adds ISO 3200 manual control
7. Fixes the screen freezing when card becomes full in loop record mode.
8. Optimize the function can not be effective at the same time, the menu to increase the gray background, such as open the gyroscope, FOV and fish eye correction menu becomes gray, then click on the button can not enter the secondary menu or button OK button can not enter the secondary menu
9. In the menu under the two menu, press the power button down options, this time if the slide TP, press the power button down, there will be a disorder problem
10. Set the camera to set the camera mode, the photo set to 12M, and then shut down; and then boot, and then open the wifi, mobile phone camera connected wifi, camera crash
11. Under the Optimize menu, click into the secondary menu and the response speed returned after the second menu selection
12. Optimize the left and right sliding switch mode speed and camera busy tips too frequently to solve the problem, after optimization, the sliding switch mode should be faster than before 2 to 3 times
13. solve the problem: in the camera mode, select the watermark off, take pictures out of the picture will still have watermark information
14. Optimizes Russian translation
15. solve the connection in the HDMI, the next row of a regular UI will flash the problem
16. After opening wifi, made a limit, a camera can only be a mobile phone connection, to prevent too many mobile phone camera connected to the camera WIFI problems
17. Resolve the camera through WIFI start recording, and then click the camera to hide the UI icon, stop recording through APP, click the camera again can not refresh the icon problem
18. Open the fish eye correction function, gray FOV menu
19. Since the white balance menu and the color menu in the menu are red, the white menu is grayed out after the white balance is turned on
20. Modify the translation Delay Capture -> Selfie Timer
21. Resolves slow motion video settings not being saved issue.
22. Resolves the smaller font in the menus after screen was scrolled.

Sept 4 Updates:
23. Resolves when selecting delete in video playback, the video continues to play, and cannot delete file.
24. Fixes issue in burst mode when first image has quality issues.
25. -2X Slow Motion now uses 1080p.
26. Fixes pixellation (noise) when in 2K issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F SJ6 1