new to forum

Gliderlure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello from scotland folks, I've been looking for a forum for help and advise about using an action camera. I will be using it mainly for making clips of the action of my hand built fishing lures for posting on my Facebook page, it will also be used for filming fishing action. I used a borrowed gopro session with acceptable results and have now purchased a xaomi yi action camera which I'm hoping will be suitable ? Done lots of reading of past threads trying to learn quickly ! Not being tech friendly, I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance, and where would be the most suitable forum for xaomi questions? ......peter

Thanks for welcome gabacho and sony

Welcome to the forum gliderlure.

Do you use a flow tank to test lure action, or just a local stream and visual look at it.

Back when i fished a lot i was thinking of a flow tank to test how my flies performed, also used a lot of lures but i never made those myself.

12 - 15 grans was my favorite lure weight for costal fishing for trout, but the fly rod was my preferred weapon, just not every day you can use that in Denmark due to wind or too little room behind you to lay out enough line for the final "shot"

Thanks kamkar, I use local river and ponds. Im also a lifelong fly fisherman and fly tyer, I also do some saltwater sea trouting. Danish coastal sea trouting is something I always fancied

Back