new to forum

Gliderlure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guy's, new to forum and been reading up past threads. I should say I'm not very tech savy so please show mercy ! I make custom fishing lures and wanted to film some clips of my lures in action for facebook. Using a borrowed gopro session I was able to achieve acceptable results, I have now purchased a xaomi yi action camera international version and hope to do same. I downloaded a free editing app and figured out how to edit clip,importantly I was also able to sort of digitally? zoom in or enlarge picture to compensate for lack of physical zoom lens. This allowed me to show lure closer up and the clips were still good enough for my needs. So,a few questions if someone can help, also I shoild add that I will be using my samsung tab for doing all this ,as I did with gopro - 1-is there a free editing app that would suit best ? Reading past threads it seems possible to run camera off some sort of u.s.b type powerbank which I take is basically a battery ? If I could run camera for longer periods it would be very useful as more often than not it will be static on a tripod. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Yes, running off a battery bank is possible.

Not familiar with editing apps, I use my desktop to edit with.

Thanks yizee, I will need look into battery bank, wondering if that would be more cost effective than buying several camera batteries. Is editing to zoom- in, the only option ? The gopro had a couple of field of view options which helped . I've seen mention of people removing and replacing lens, don't know if that would be a good idea or not. Thanks again...

Back