New truck compilation + nice drivers! :)

#2 nice driver, i bet most people dont know that machine in the field on the right, that's putting down kick ass fiber optic internet :D Bredbands Bolaget FTW

Never seen a machine like that here in Denmark putting down cable, its allways a few guys and a mini digger :rolleyes::oops:

in the states, truckers will often thank you (at least at night) by toggling the trailer lights off and on a few times. but the high-beams to signal that you're clear seems pretty universal. Another thing we'll do at night is actually turn OFF the headlights twice for half a second each to signal that they're clear. that way you don't blind or distract any oncoming traffic with your brights.

also, i really wanted to enjoy the last few minutes of the video, but youtube absolutely murdered it with compression artifacts, so it was just a bunch of greenish blobs and blurs. even the blackvue text at the bottom was getting blocky/distorted. :(

the thing w/ the turn signal stalk was more than a little disturbing.

great music choices though - i instantly recognized Yello at the beginning. so of course that's why you named this video "the race"... or that's why you picked that song. chicken/egg...

Back