New update for F800 pro

Canuck(03)

Reaction score
Country
Canada
New update for F800 pro when downloaded through app, also on Thinkware web site. Version V1.03.04

Last edited:
Does it say what the change log is?

"improved stability"

I was frustrated with the change log... that's extremely superficial... I've been running the new firmware for a couple days but noticed nothing different. I guess I'm supposed to have a more stable camera which is a plus.

Reactions: RLS
I'm still waiting for a firmware update with the promised features they never gave us. Where's our cloud capability?

Agreed. I would love to have cloud features The GPS map location feature works poorly as it doesn’t send notifications out if you are leaving from an underground garage. Even after acquiring signal it won’t work. Only if signal is acquired as soon as you go into continuous mode.
My main wish is to access the camera live and also download files via cloud as I can do with the Blackvue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Their support team ignores emails. This company is not serious.

Yup. My next dash cam would definitely not be a Thinkware.

Their support team ignores emails. This company is not serious.

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear that you never got a reply to your email to us. What was the ticket assigned? We do answer every inquiry that we receive on any platform. Please contact us again as we would be happy to answer any questions or assist you with any issue that is occurring. Email: support@thinkware.com Phone: 1-(844)-865-9273

Just got a ticket response from my old email. Thanks. Took a long time.

What's taking them so long to implement the cloud parking mode features? If OWL cam can do it why can't Thinkware?

There's a new update 1.03.05, with a strange warning that says it will reboot twice.

There's a new update 1.03.05, with a strange warning that says it will reboot twice.
No new version on the US site yet. Did you install the update?

Thanks, but It keeps redirecting me to https://www.us.thinkware.com/download

I have tried different browsers, and even went to their global site, but it keep redirecting nonetheless.

I am sure they will add the new firmware to the US site soon.

That's so strange. On the international site I can choose the firmware from many different countries.

Screenshot_20181015-192747.jpg

If you need it urgently, here is the direct link (USA):

http://download2.inavi.com/dashcam/F800PRO_0/firmware/f800pro_0_1.03.05.zip

Back