new uploads "Cops stops a Cell phn usr" and "Lexus finger"

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Cop Catches Guy On Cellphone

Following a car, I can see him on the phone as I catch up to at stop signs, which he rolls thru once the car in front goes. He is too busy to realize this there is a cop at the lights there to guide traffic due to the all of the construction. The cop stops him and has a discussion with a few minutes. The driver then goes on his merry way.

Lexusfinger

Drivers in Toronto use the merge which is about to end as a passing lane. Nonetheless, I leave a car length to permit a car or two to get in.
Allow one car to get in and A lexus driver driving to my right hand side attempts to over take me with no room left in the merge or between myself and the car I just let in. Seeing the Lexus driver is about to side swipe me, I slow down and honk. What follows is a polite gesture from the driver of the Lexus.

I press the event button on my dash cam, which results in a second time of seeing his middle finger.

Pushy ass holes , I really hate scum like that ...

Some people just don't understand that there is a time when you just have to merge in turn. The tragic thing is they often get away with pushing forward, so they just keep doing it.
I'm laid back and will let anyone in if they have got in a bad position through no fault of their own and are 'requesting' to be let in.
But I confess that when people deliberately overtake in a bad place and try to force their way in I'll try hard to mess up their plan. I'll only back down if there is risk of collision.

In a situation here like that, you actually have to wait untill the last minute to merge, and ppl better bloddy well let you in.
Needless to say i think thats stupid, why the hell cant ppl merge 2 - 300 M back where the gaps was bigger between the cars and the signs saying the rods merge to 1 lane up ahead.

I allso strongly dislike ppl who overtake fully knowing there is no gap up ahead then can get into, and not forgetting ppl in the other lane thats clearly behind you, but deside to trottle up to merge in front of you insetad of behind you or another car further back.

I will not try to avoid a fistfight with ppl like that.

If you knew he going to throw a middle finger at you, what would you do?

I believe in "one for one", like a zipper merge should be. When I let someone in I try to assess what the one behind then is going to do, and if appears that they are going to follow then as soon as the invited car gets far enough into my lane I close the gap and I don't look over at the idiot, not even if they honk. I am centered in my lane acting legally and they know it. They see the old ugly dented van and decide that they're not likely to come out ahead if they press the game. The rest is not within my control.

I've been through a few 'incidents' where I look at someone doing something stupid noting they see me, then I reach up and turn the Mobuis toward them, then look back at them and smile. They peer closely, see the game at hand is a dashcam, then they calm down knowing they cannot win their games around me. When enough people get dashcams this kind of idiot will be reduced in number greatly as they realize that they days of flaunting the rules with little risk are over. There will still be some but the fewer the better.

Phil

Sometimes I wish I was driving a 0-60mph 3 second armored vehicle. :D

I believe in "one for one", like a zipper merge should be. When I let someone in I try to assess what the one behind then is going to do, and if appears that they are going to follow then as soon as the invited car gets far enough into my lane I close the gap and I don't look over at the idiot, not even if they honk. I am centered in my lane acting legally and they know it. They see the old ugly dented van and decide that they're not likely to come out ahead if they press the game. The rest is not within my control.

I've been through a few 'incidents' where I look at someone doing something stupid noting they see me, then I reach up and turn the Mobuis toward them, then look back at them and smile. They peer closely, see the game at hand is a dashcam, then they calm down knowing they cannot win their games around me. When enough people get dashcams this kind of idiot will be reduced in number greatly as they realize that they days of flaunting the rules with little risk are over. There will still be some but the fewer the better.

Phil

Hmmm , a nice soup'ed up APC , Extra wide track , another 500HP , and a electrically fired 20mm turret on top ...
Im sure after a while you would wonder why the road your on is so empty ...

Unfortunately we have to share the road , with everyone , including the increasing number of insane people !
Could Dashcam be a cure for mental instability ?
Wow ,

If you knew he going to throw a middle finger at you, what would you do?
I wouldn't act any differently. Not the first time i have had the finger thrown at me, will not be the last. Not heard, but it could have been that I honked with him very close to the horn. I will always use the horn to avoid an accident or protest something

I believe in "one for one", like a zipper merge should be. When I let someone in I try to assess what the one behind

Phil

I agree. When I am in the main lane, and getting close, I leave enough room for one car to get in hoping the car to my side will stop and go behind. Sometimes it forces them to come to a dead stop, but in this case, the guy was really aggressive and kept on pushing to my side and would have hit my car if I did not stop.

Vehicles at the end of the line are playing a dangerous game of chicken at the end of the merge. Even "Professional" drivers like taxis and buses.
Look at what I saw yesterday

Think about it. If lanes are merging and you don't zipper merge, then what you are doing is overtaking in a hazardous situation. It's just dumb.
I don't know why people feel they have to overtake regardless of the situation. Roundabouts, junctions, pedestrian crossings ... some people just don't care, they must overtake right there, right now. All they need to do is ease off for a few seconds and they'll get a much easier and safer opportunity to overtake. But nooooo, they can't wait.

Well, the finger I experienced on the merge wasn't as threatening as this:

Even when I'm driving my elderly battlebus, I still get people trying to force their way in & they get really p*ssy when I don't stop or move over for them - as if they have right of way when they are the ones sitting looking at oncoming traffic or in the chevrons.
It's so funny that they believe that someone driving a beat up elderly rustbucket weighing almost 5000Kg (unladen) is bothered when a shiny new car comes within touching distance, trying to force their way in.
Always worth a quick look at the back of the mobius to make sure the red light is blinking.
It's even funnier when I switch the reversing cam on (if you're in very slow moving traffic as this was) to watch them trying to intimidate you by driving an inch off my tail-lift's nice sharp edge, you also get to watch them making all sorts of obscene gestures. :D

Then, you get them ringing the boss to complain about how you cut them up & tried to force them off the road etc.
Strange how these morons feel they can get you into trouble with a phone call where they refuse to leave their details!

There is a reason as to why i want a marauder if i hit it big in the lottery,.

1. you will not feel it when A-holes like that bounce off your 10 ton "car"
2. if you go up and over on the A-hole there is little problem in that and little discomfort.
3. if you are american, there is gunports to shoot out off in case anyone devlope a attitude.
4. if they ( anybody ) want to stop you, they will have to bring out the big stuff.

marauder-content.jpg

Marauder protects crew against kinetic attack of up to STANAG 4569 Level III

Kinetic Energy
7.62×51mm AP (WC core) at 30 meters with 930 m/s[1]

Angle: azimuth 360°; elevation 0-30°

Grenade and Mine Blast Threat
8 kg (explosive mass) Blast AT Mine:
3a – Mine Explosion pressure activated under any wheel or track location.
3b – Mine Explosion under center.

Artillery
155 mm High Explosive at 60 m

Angle: azimuth 360°; elevation: 0 - 30°

O and it have a 100% dumbass protection :D

Last edited:
I think if I lived in Russia, I would need one of these. Wait, its almost getting as bad here in Toronto.

Back