New user of Xiaomi Yi

BlueSanchez

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi! I'd like to learn how to tweak my Xiaomi Yi action camera. Any tips and guides to improve the capacity of my cam? Any links to helpful posts would be great! I'd like to hear tips as well on different settings like for different lightings, indoor/outdoor settings, etc... I'd appreciate it a lot!

I've been to the google store and bought the script and it is not working on two yis with two of my tablets.
I'v e created a script with no thm files and 4gig , and 50 Mbps and clicked the icon to upload. The camera reacts and turns off the wifi and disconnects , but I still had the thm files recording and several files in a short recording , time so I know it did not to change to 4 gig files. Did you write that your yipro works with 1.5.12 fw?

Yes, I have 1.5.12 and it works for me. As we discussed in private if You don't like it we can make a refund at any time - no problem at all with that. Just send us google transaction id. No cheating bro - either You're happy and pay or not happy and get refund ;-)

Yes, I have 1.5.12 and it works for me. As we discussed in private if You don't like it we can make a refund at any time - no problem at all with that. Just send us google transaction id. No cheating bro - either You're happy and pay or not happy and get refund ;-)
just purchased your app but having same problem as TwoBlues???? is there a update fix coming ? did i wasted my money?

Back