New Viofo A139 !

I hate these dashes, slash, to each his own !! :D

Now with voice notifications. I can now know when the A139 is entering into parking mode. Previously the beeps so was a bit confusing.

Also, seems to be faster going into parking mode when I off the engine. If not mistaken, A129 have to wait for a few minutes before it goes into parking mode.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

All this is good, the main thing is whether there will be a normal firmware from НDR before the New Year(not Chinese )!! :D

Now with voice notifications. I can now know when the A139 is entering into parking mode. Previously the beeps so was a bit confusing.

Also, seems to be faster going into parking mode when I off the engine. If not mistaken, A129 have to wait for a few minutes before it goes into parking mode.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

What notification do you get when you start the engine and go from parking mode to driving mode?

What notification do you get when you start the engine and go from parking mode to driving mode?

It will start like normal but no notifications that tell you got recorded any parking incidents. I saw in the parking folder got recorded some motions.

I like the fast switching between modes. No guessing what the cam is doing and hoping it will work correctly- you know for sure right away.

Phil

I like how 139 is stitched, very quickly, I upgrade the firmware ~50 times a day, in short, I get acquainted with the codes.
Nirazu did not disappoint, VIOFO 139 turned out to be an excellent device !!
I'm waiting for the same excellent firmware !!!

Did anyone have this issue with the new update? GPS coordinates keeps disappearing from the video

I dont use the coordinates only speed, but i will try and turn that on tomorrow and see what happen

Did anyone have this issue with the new update? GPS coordinates keeps disappearing from the video

Looking on the videos I’ve made since the update coordinates aren’t showing at all but speed is still working so gps is. The option is turned on, I will try turning it off and then back on tomorrow.

GPS Lock dropping (speed showing all the time) - same issue as @Mtrev - latest FW running. Audio and video seem good still.

@viofo

Paul.

All this while the GPS LED indicator is lit solid?

I tried this morning turning speed and coordinates off, coordinates only and back to both and the coordinates never showed.

Not bee out yet, but seriously contemplating a short drive to get parts for a not normal breakfast 2.0

I changed to speed and coordinates today, but the coordinates are only there for 2-3 seconds in the start of each drive session.

So 3 stop/start today and only coordinates for a few seconds in each first file, and it is just there in the footage from the front camera, interior camera and rear camera never have coordinates.

Back