New Viofo A139 !

SOB2130

Reaction score
Country
United States
Viofo didn't solved the firmware issues of previous versions , now it come out with a new camera.

Reactions: Mtz
Don't worry, it is another Novatek processor based camera using the same Novatek SDK and almost the same firmware, so when improvements are made/issues are fixed in one, it won't be long before they are incorporated/fixed in the others.

i wonder if that is what are in the mail. :unsure:
What ever looking forward to sampling my first viofo product.
But otherwise nothing i can share comment on as that is the agreement which i find very fair.

I have this and it's not ready for release yet.

(That's not my YT btw).

However, it's probably best not to put this in the wrong thread as you have done, as it will only confuse people.

When the time is right, the forum will create a new sub-forum for this model.

Paul.

A139 sounds interesting... Anymore details on it? 2 channel? 3 channel?

When the time is right, the forum will create a new sub-forum for this model.
The forum seems excited to see this dashcam, this thread is already in the new sub-forum...

The forum seems excited to see this dashcam, this thread is already in the new sub-forum...

I hoped it would stay under the radar a bit longer but a youtuber posted a drive test with it...

Paul.

I hoped it would stay under the radar a bit longer but a youtuber posted a drive test with it...

Paul.
That user has posted some other A139 videos too, including A129+ vs A139 comparisons

He has Tony, more than a week ago the first one went up as I recall...

Paul.
There is a lot more of interest in this camera than just the image quality of a test version!

That's evident already! :)

For A 139 to be 3 channel make sense, compared with the names on older viofo dashcams.
I was told to keep a lid on it for a while, so that is what i am going to do, so dont expect any leaks from me.

Nice (y) And seems like better response to changing lighting conditions compared to earlier city-at-night vids. Has that been adjusted in the FW recently?

Phil

Reactions: Mtz
The firmware is from 14 september. Viofo is working now on Viofo A119 V3 and A129+ firmwares updating the Sony CMOS driver so the A139 firmware is a little delayed. My early sample test is working very well in 1CH mode from one month, nothing to complain.
Here are some sample pictures for Viofo A139 Duo, as you can see the CPL is coming as default.

Viofo A139 sample design.jpgViofo A139 Standard items.jpgViofo A139 slave cameras.jpgViofo A139 Optional accessories.jpg

enjoy,
Mtz

Back