NEW VIOFO APP VERSION 1.6.4

dude2017

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo A 129 Duo
Hello together the following problem. Today I updated the Viofo app for IOS to version 1.6.4

Unfortunately, the menu of the app is only in Polish.

The second problem now is the beep sound when the recording is interrupted. The problem was fixed in the previous version of the app so that you could turn off the beep sound.

I received the 1.6.4 App update the other day and Mine is still in English. I don't see any changes at all.

Does anyone know exactly what the1.6.4 App update changed?

Additionally,
the A129 New Firmware update that came out yesterday version 1.3 what exactly does it change with the bluetooth? I didn't have any problems with it and I do not see a difference in that as well... thanks

Hello together the following problem. Today I updated the Viofo app for IOS to version 1.6.4

Unfortunately, the menu of the app is only in Polish.

The second problem now is the beep sound when the recording is interrupted. The problem was fixed in the previous version of the app so that you could turn off the beep sound.

Did you recently update the firmware on the Dash cam? If yes, you need to re-configurate as it resets to factory default after a new update is installed.

As for the app, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Have you solved the issue, we tried to change the system language to German, and download the APP, the app runs the English version.

Back