New xiaoimi yi camera on the horizon

Off course, no need to display the shortcomings of your product, and capturing action and make it look good demand more than just a good camera.
And it dont matter if it is a gopro / yi or a RED camera, if you are in a shaky environment then that will translate to the footage and it will look bad.
So thank god for gimbals that are now at prize levels where mortal man can join in too.

It is the same with dashcams, the footage the maker use to sell those are also filmed under optimal conditions, and so day footage will be nice bright sunny days or at least days with plenty of light Vs the speed of traffic, and same for night footage that you will notice are filmed in a city with a ton of light and in slow moving traffic so you can see license plates on the cars passing by.
So there is no telling about all the shortcomings dashcams still have and will have for years to come, and you see that often in here when people question their own footage from a good dashcamera.

Myself i know and all i expect of my dashcams at night / in low light is log my lane holding / speed and the color of the intersections i pass thru, and at least in Denmark that should be enough to prove that is something nasty happen, then i am not the one to blame.
If the judge admits it to evidence?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B YI 4K+ Action Camera 0
Matt_V939 YI 4K+ Action Camera 26
Back