New Zenfox camera i just noticed

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
It is called U1 and is a 2 channel system with 4K up front.
Form factor not a favorite of mine.

I saw that one about 3 weeks ago on their website.
I don't favor that form factor either.
Very similar structure as a cam on a suction cup with out the suction cup.

I wouldn't mind seeing a wide screen wedge style camera with that shape and dimensions that attaches directly to the glass.
It would be nice to see more thinking out of the box creative design in new dash cams but manufacturers typically stick with older concepts.

Last edited:
Saw that on my Facebook feed...

I just received confirmation that Zenfox is sending me a U1-2CH to review. I should have it in the next couple of weeks.

I just received the Zenfox U1 camera to review. I'll start my testing next week.

zenfox_u1_box_front.jpg

Imagine this will offer better result than the Zenfox T3 we all tried last year. Seems pretty standard shape and a two channel setup. With two channel setups being proven reliable and not a game changer. Curious to see your review and results.

You doing side by side reviews of the U1-2Ch against other cams or just a straight review of the U1 only?

You doing side by side reviews of the U1-2Ch against other cams or just a straight review of the U1 only?
I'll have the Zenfox U1 2-CH, BlackVue DR900X Plus 2-CH and Blueskysea B4K 2-CH installed. I'll compare the footage using those cameras.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sendoh_dash Zenfox 3
rcg530 Zenfox 12
R Zenfox 80
R Zenfox 4
H Zenfox 2
Back