Newbie here-software

Royalott

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have just purchased a PanoramaII and would like to know what software I should use to view the videos. I have one with the GPS option.

I have downloaded the CarRecordPlayer for my computer but it installs and will not open. I am using windows 8. I have installed and uninstalled it four times but it will not open.

There has to be other options out there so I thought I would ask here. I would like to have the map feature too so my GPS position will show. Thanks in advance

Tried Registrator Viewer?
Yes I have it installed on my computer and it works but I was just interested in seeing what else as out there to try. As I am new to the Dashcams I have no idea what is available.

Tried Registrator Viewer?
Yes I have it installed on my computer and it works but I was just interested in seeing what else as out there to try. As I am new to the Dashcams I have no idea what is available.
I don't know of anything else sort of geared towards DashCams like Registrator Viewer. I've tried MP4Cam2AVI and Avidemux before, but they were not as good as Registrator Viewer.

I believe some members use Blender, and I have herd of VideoPad

I don't know of anything else sort of geared towards DashCams like Registrator Viewer. I've tried MP4Cam2AVI and Avidemux before, but they were not as good as Registrator Viewer.

I believe some members use Blender, and I have herd of VideoPad
Thanks for the help :D

Thanks for the help :D
You are welcome. I've only tried Avidemux with my DVR-027 files because they were.avi, but I always had problems with the program.
VideoPad works really nicely, but the free version only lets you save to .avi if i remember correctly.

DataKam Player / RegistratorViewer is the BEST.
I tried also few others, but most advanced and user-friendly is above mentioned. It has ton's of extra options. Also I am impressed with the lightning speed how it puts video files together if you need to "glue" them.
Dont see any other PC Player / Viewer even close to it. Russian developer did a great job !

Back