newbie to street guardian

Reaction score
Country
Canada
@street guardian

I am thinking of buying this model which is available in Canada V# with a GPS mount which I dont want to use.. I was going to buy the ViofpA119S but it appears that there are a lot of issues.. I do mostly night driving and I saw several videos which to me doesnt show that much difference... can you please let me know if i can use this camera without the mount which is know to give several problems? am I thinking right about quality?
thank you

you can use it without the GPS if you choose, it's not reliant on the GPS to work

image quality is subjective, we have higher performing models than this one, but they cost more

you can use it without the GPS if you choose, it's not reliant on the GPS to work

image quality is subjective, we have higher performing models than this one, but they cost more

i know.. I am under a budget unfortunattely...your warranty is for 1 year right?

I heard extremely good things about ur support.. as for being subjective are the night images as good as people post around the web/

thank you

any night images you see posted are representative of what the camera does, we don't post any edited images

yes it has a 1 year replacement warranty

@Street Guardian Canada will be able to help you out with any sales related questions

any night images you see posted are representative of what the camera does, we don't post any edited images

yes it has a 1 year replacement warranty

@Street Guardian Canada will be able to help you out with any sales related questions
[/QUOTEthank you... would you suggest to use the camera with or without the GPS?

Jokiin... are you the representative on amazon.ca?
No, I own Street Guardian, we are based in Australia

would you suggest to use the camera with or without the GPS?
I always use them with GPS, it will log location data, keep the clock synced etc, you can use them for that and not embed the detail in the video if that's your preference

Thank you for letting
No, I own Street Guardian, we are based in Australia

I always use them with GPS, it will log location data, keep the clock synced etc, you can use them for that and not embed the detail in the video if that's your preference

Thank you for letting me know....

The link I sent you is the real street guardian in Canada?
If so I am about to hit the buy button...

Please let me know...
thanks a lot

Thank you for letting

Thank you for letting me know....

The link I sent you is the real street guardian in Canada?
If so I am about to hit the buy button...

Please let me know...
thanks a lot

Yes that’s the official Street Guardian Canada listing on Amazon CA. Real / legit

Hello Jokiin... sooo I bought the dashcam and its a V4? is that new ? fresh V4? please let me know. Thank you

Back