Newest CR-500HD Firmware update v2.02.100(eng)

Do Möbius have a mailing list or something to notify customers? I've only seen it spread through forums by others, not the developers or manufactures themselves

Not a newest.
We've look it already here

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Möbius have a mailing list or something to notify customers? I've only seen it spread through forums by others, not the developers or manufactures themselves
No, but whenever you connect the Mobius to PC and open their software, it automatically senses current version and advises if new version is available. Would be nice if they all did that, e.i.; Slako letting me know that FineVu's latest firmware was put out last November. And I just now found out from KMPH distributor. (SAD).

No, but whenever you connect the Mobius to PC and open their software, it automatically senses current version and advises if new version is available. Would be nice if they all did that, e.i.; Slako letting me know that FineVu's latest firmware was put out last November. And I just now found out from KMPH distributor. (SAD).

that's a more viable system for the Mobius as I suspect it gets connected to the PC a lot more often than the average dashcam does

Back