Newest firmware for DC?

1.14 is the latest as of today.
(See Support section of our web site)

We’ll be testing new Beta firmware in March when the engineers return from the Chinese New Year holiday shutdown (factory is closed the Whole month of February) New features and image optimization are in the works

Edit:
Latest beat firmware here:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/sg9663dc-beta-firmware.33142/

b9a18b49a7c0e33f5fcc81b407192191.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Figured i would post here as opposed to starting a new thread. I received my DC yesterday " not installed yet " but checked firmware and i have V1.15.

Is that a beta version?

That must be a beta then, dont worry about that i have yet to hear mention of a unsafe beta from SG

That must be a beta then, dont worry about that i have yet to hear mention of a unsafe beta from SG

No worries just curiosity. Was hoping to get it installed today but 20 degree's and possible snow uugghhh.

I know the feeling, all my car work have to be done along the curb, one winter i put a new exhaust system on in a light blizzard, and that was no fun.

If i ever with the lottery a nice garage / workshop are top of the list.
Though Danish winters are becoming more and more of a buzz kill ( i like snow ) then working outside are a pain cuz while i like snow i just cant stand temperatures below 20 deg C, so no snow and just freezing are my kind of hell.
I am still planning for installing new dashcams in a parkin garage at a mall / shopping center, beats the street as there are little win in there, and i have plenty of artificial light in my flashlights to aid the fluorescent lights in the ceiling.

My Dc came Friday and the hardwire kit I ordered comes today. Good times.

Yes while US postal ( too ) hover in between a bad place and bankruptcy, then it seem to work better than Danish postal, here in what is a state sized little country it can take up to 5 days for a regular letter to get from 1 end to the other.
So in fact you can bring it yourself on a bicycle faster.

The latest version is 1.16. I opened a ticket requesting a setting to control the Sharpness and they sent me the link of 1.16.

Yes but that's not yet official as far as i know, factory Minions and volunteer Minions hard at work making things even better.

The latest version is 1.16. I opened a ticket requesting a setting to control the Sharpness and they sent me the link of 1.16.

1.18 is the current beta, 1.14 is the most recent public release, 1.16 is pre release still, if we get an enquiry that we think may relate to something that is being questioned we'll generally offer a link to a later version, we may widen that beta testing group soon for those that like to have the latest versions

Thank you. Been waiting for a stable version and for the app to be used with the camera.

the beta versions are stable, we test them internally before offering them to any end user

app is going to take a while, it will work with apps like Novacam, DOD etc now for basic functionality

Thank you. Been waiting for a stable version and for the app to be used with the camera.

the beta versions are stable, we test them internally before offering them to any end user

app is going to take a while, it will work with apps like Novacam, DOD etc now for basic functionality
The Dod i manage to make it work only as an external didplay. I can't stop the recording from the app in order to acces the memory card and copy the movies.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WiFi is not being advertised as an official feature. (See that last link) WiFi was left enabled since basic functionality works via a few 3rd party mobile apps. It will take some time before an official WiFi app is made available and WiFi is mentioned as being a feature on the product listing pages.

Back