Next Base 322 GW known errors?

EmmaH87

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any known errors with the next base 322GW? I had one professionally installed in november however it generally doesn't record my first 16 minutes of travel, I can never get it connected to the app and when car engine is switched off I can not get in to the settings or be able to view footage the only way of viewing this is by discounting from the mount in the car and connecting to my laptop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What exact memory card is it please?

What number Firmware is your 322GW on?
1) Turn the Dash Cam on
2) Stop it recording
3) Go into Settings
4) Go into Setup settings
5) Scroll across to ‘System Info’
6) Look at the Firmware number RXX.XX.

Do you format your memory card every 2-3 weeks?

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

Are there any known errors with the next base 322GW? I had one professionally installed in november however it generally doesn't record my first 16 minutes of travel, I can never get it connected to the app and when car engine is switched off I can not get in to the settings or be able to view footage the only way of viewing this is by discounting from the mount in the car and connecting to my laptop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
After 1 month, the power button is stuck and will not turn on and record. Had to use a small sewing needle to get it unstuck. Now it works again. Poor design for this issue, plus a poor design issue with inserting and ejecting SD card... have to use a small, hard, plastic object to get it out and insert it.

Back