Next Base 322gw Freezing!

Haskins

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As per the title my dash cam keeps freezing. I get a white screen and I am unable to make any inputs.

I have tried a different memory card. Reformatting the cards.

It's incredibly frustrating as I have to keep hard restring the device before my commute.

I tried to contact support but was on hold for 20mins at 1 in the queue.

Can anyone help me with this issue please

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220323_075546.jpg
    IMG_20220323_075546.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 3
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your 322GW and rear window camera. I would recommend the following:

1. Please remove the SD card, then press the reset button on the underside of the Dash Cam. Then, without the SD card inserted, please plug in the rear camera. Then turn on the front camera. Does it now start normally? Can you now see the rear camera image and front camera image?

2. Clean all of your rear camera connectors with an alcohol wipe to ensure that they're clean and free of debris.

3. Ensure the Rear Window Camera cable is fully inserted where the cables join- it should click when it's fully connected together. There's a connector about 30 cm from the rear camera, this connector can be a little deceiving and needs to be really tight.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Hi millie

I have checked all these and the device still freezes unfortunately.

I think there's an issue with the camera itself and it isn't hardware related.

Please note the firmware is updated to the latest version.

Hello,

Please could you give us a call on 02920866429 (UK) and we'll go through the final troubleshooting with you and advise on the best way forward.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Back