Nextbase 212 lite SD card issues

KSB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been given a 212 lite for Christmas and when I went to use it the SD card doesn’t actually sit into place in the slot. I’d expect to push it in and a spring hold it in like any other camera but it just won’t stay slotted in. Anyone had these issues before?

Update: it’s just slotted in but now won’t come out.

Never heard of this issue before on any of the nextbase dash cams tbh... although they do say to push it in firmly and de press sd card firmly (with nail) to eject sd card. So may have to grow bigger nails lol. Otherwise I’d contact nextbase support on this forum for further assistance as it may need replacing (depending where it was purchased / what date it was purchased etc)

Never heard of this issue before on any of the nextbase dash cams tbh... although they do say to push it in firmly and de press sd card firmly (with nail) to eject sd card. So may have to grow bigger nails lol. Otherwise I’d contact nextbase support on this forum for further assistance as it may need replacing (depending where it was purchased / what date it was purchased etc)
Gave it another go and with my nail has know slotted in and works, thanks mate . Merry Christmas.

Happy to help!

I've never been able to ever do this as I have no sizeable nails (another story). I always use a small bladed screwdriver.

I bring the whole unit indoors to offload the footage rather than fiddle with a tiny SDCard.

Fiddle with the card in the car? Ping, it springs out, never to be found again.:(

You mean like Dennis, on another forum, who has lost 3 cards in his van somewhere :)

That is who I was thinking about.:ROFLMAO:

Haha I’ve managed to do that a few times in the past in my Works van but been lucky enough to find the damn thing!

Samsung are good as at least they are orange on one side. But I expect even they would be like dropped buttered and jammed toast.

Fiddle with the card in the car? Ping, it springs out, never to be found again.:(

I did the same in my last car twice, and found the first one from 2 years earlier when looking for the second one, it no longer worked after that, I did also find the second one though :)

Back