nextbase 312gw and cam viewer issue

dubois123

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone help me with the following issue. I have put my 312gw in the wifi mode and connect with the cam viewer which seems to work ok. I can even initiate recording from my iPhone. Disapointing however the recording does not result in a file on the sd-card ????.

Hello,

If you use a computer to view the card, can you then see recorded files?

What brand, model, size and class of card are you using please?
When was the SD card purchased?
How often is it formatted please?

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase Support

Thanks for your reply. I think the sd card works fine. When i start recording from the dashcam things work fine. Only when i start recording with the cam viewer app the recording starts but there is nothing on the sd card in the video directory ? The sd card is a sandisk extreme 64 gb. The card is purchased approx 6 months ago and only used in the dashcam. It has been formatted 2 times.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I think the sd card works fine. When i start recording from the dashcam things work fine. Only when i start recording with the cam viewer app the recording starts but there is nothing on the sd card in the video directory ? The sd card is a sandisk extreme 64 gb. The card is purchased approx 6 months ago and only used in the dashcam. It has been formatted 2 times.
Sandisk Extreme are excellent cards, I've used them in all my Nextbase devices for years even the lower Sandisk Ultra cards in my 312 when only recording 1080p and never had an issue with any of them!

Hi,

Please can you contact us at support@nextbase.com and we'll be able to take the full details of the issue you are having and report them to our development team.

Kind regards,
Millie- Nextbase Support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C 312GW 2
T 312GW 3
H 312GW 6
P 312GW 0
M 312GW 2
Back