Nextbase 312GW Playback Mode issue

JohnHowarth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I go to Playback Mode I get a message NO IMAGE. I have tried the SD card in my laptop and I see recorded video files. I can access and play them on my laptop. I have replace the SD Card and tried another but I still have the same issue. Another related issue is with the Nextbase APP. I can connect to the 312 but it says there are no files on the Dash Cam. This is a problem that has recently developed as I could view files via the Wi-Fi connection when I bought the Dash Cam a couple of weeks ago. I have tried with and without power to the Dash Cam but still got issues.

When I go to Playback Mode I get a message NO IMAGE. I have tried the SD card in my laptop and I see recorded video files. I can access and play them on my laptop. I have replace the SD Card and tried another but I still have the same issue. Another related issue is with the Nextbase APP. I can connect to the 312 but it says there are no files on the Dash Cam. This is a problem that has recently developed as I could view files via the Wi-Fi connection when I bought the Dash Cam a couple of weeks ago. I have tried with and without power to the Dash Cam but still got issues.

I have managed to resolve this by trying 3 things:

1. Reformatted sd card
  2. Reset disk cam to factory default settings

At this point my dash cam froze.
I was unable to switch off.

3. Did a hardware reset by pressing button on Base of Nextbase dashcam.

Playback mode is now operative
and the Nextbase app shows recorded data.

Kind regards
John

Back