nextbase 322gw 3 minute loop,

Blue90

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After 3 minutes does it automatically overwrite the last 3 minutes? I need a cam that can record longer before over writing the footage. for example, I am parked, an incodent occurs that last longer than 3 minutes and I need all the footage.

they record continuously but in 3 minute segments, once the card is full the camera will delete the oldest 3 minute segment to make way for the next segment (first in, first out), you'll always have the last X hours of recording on the card at any given time, how many hours you have depends on the size of the card

they record continuously but in 3 minute segments, once the card is full the camera will delete the oldest 3 minute segment to make way for the next segment (first in, first out), you'll always have the last X hours of recording on the card at any given time, how many hours you have depends on the size of the card
Brilliant, thankyou. Do you know what the audio is like on them? Would it pick up noise from outside the vehicle such as voices? vehicle is a soft top.

Brilliant, thankyou. Do you know what the audio is like on them? Would it pick up noise from outside the vehicle such as voices? vehicle is a soft top.
no idea on the audio performance sorry, maybe someone that has this model will be able to comment

Back