It has a CAPACITOR,
It comes with interchangeable anti-tamper locking covers,
The Wi-Fi password can be changed by the owner,
There is no LCD display.

1516986709554.png
1516986727461.png

Looks very nice Tiffany.

1080p or 2K I assume?

A good idea to have attach directly to the glass. Capacitor is gonna be a winner too Be interesting to learn of it's night time ability. I would expect a "blacker" night scene the the Elite produces? (An ambarella chipset?)

Wow... I really like this dash cam looks different in comparison to the 312-612gw range because of its unique windscreen discreet look. If the specs are good & is affordable & can accept 64+ micro sd card then I may buy a couple!

Just looked at this on the nextbase website, I see that the lens can rotate but is there a screen as such to see how the lens has been positioned facing the road ahead? What about setting up certain features within menus? Looks like a nice dashcam especially for van/lorry drivers like myself!

You will have to connect to an app I suspect to view what the lens sees.

It does @Tony lovelock, completely different. Designed for lorry/vans mainly but I've put it in my car and it sits snug at the top of the windscreen. It will accept up to 128Gb cards, the RRP is £149 - unsure if there will be introductory discounts available.

Yes correct @Paul Iddon - Wi-Fi to adjust lens/settings.

I know sometimes that the nextbase app on my iPhone is hit & miss and will sometimes freeze. That’s my only concern if when trying to set up certain settings if I owned the 380gw. Great news that it accepts upto 128gb sd cards, assume you’d next a decent spec sandisk sd card like usual? I’d be looking at having one in my own car as a discreet rear camera and then use the 412gw (currently used as a rear camera) for the front.

Yes a class 10 is fine - the same cards you'd put in the 412GW.

The Cam Viewer App has just had a bit of an overhaul where lots of bugs were fixed, even a feedback feature to send us a bug report to speed up fixes.

OK I'll be "that one"...

ahem..... when's it due out? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(does it work with a rear cam? :p)

The website is asking for a minimum order of two items in commercial vehicle category, so is it not possible to buy just one? When would it be available for purchase at other places (e.g. Halfords)?

No compatibility with the rear cam @DashcamDPR the rear cam is an accessory for the 512GW only :).

Yes 2+ from the commercial section of the website (they don’t need to be the same model I don’t think though). Best emailing sales@nextbase.co.uk for any assistance with that as they’ll be deciding where it’s sold.

Shame it may not be available at Halfords as it would sell an vast amount i would imagine! I personally think it would of looked more discreet without the nextbase logo on the top of the unit at the rear above where the rotatable lens is & just have the logo on the side as it is now, that’s just my opinion anyway. I assume there is a small flashing led indicator saying when it’s recording/charging

I like that.

The first thing I thought of was, no pendulum vibration like the current mountings and as advertised, more discrete.

Pending reviews and sample clips I'd definately have one of them.

I agree with the prominent logo but I'd do the same as my 402 and just carefully paint some Humbrol matt black over the white lettering to stop it standing out too much.

I can take some - what did you want to see?

Back