Nextbase 402g Content unplayable error

KSW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I would love some help please. I need to access some footage from my dashcam from an accident I witnessed today. I can get all of it to play until the last 2/3 sections when it says content unplayable, please reacquire' Does that mean it's gone or is there some way of retrieving it please?.

Welcome @KSW

I can attempt to repair it for you, could you send us in a broken file and a working file?

It will be too large to send through an email so please use the service that www.wetransfer.com offer, you can send up to 2Gb to us free of charge.

Use our support@nextbase.co.uk as the recipient and please write in the message box to allow us to understand why you are sending the file in (or reference me/this forum).

Thankyou Tiffany, I didn't expect a reply from Nextbase in the evening!. I'm not very tech minded so I will see what I can do to send you the files.

That's what we're here for not to worry.

If you like you can call us on 02920 866 429 (UK Standard number) and I will go through it over the phone with you.

That's what we're here for not to worry.

If you like you can call us on 02920 866 429 (UK Standard number) and I will go through it over the phone with you.

What time can I ring?. OH is trying to sort it at the moment. There is lots of swearing.....

That number is answered until 8pm, I can still help on here after that time though.

Last edited:
That number doesn't work?

Looks like the last file is much smaller because I stopped the car and that's the one that won't play.

Yes that number,but it's not ringing?

Private message me your number and I will call you if you like.

Can I send you the SD card?.

Dashcam seems to have an issue too as it won't hold any battery life after its unplugged?. It used to have a period where you could review footage through the camera but I can't seem to do that now?

Think you are on the phone with another anguished customer as it's engaged!

No that is odd, there was no one on the line. I will get this checked. I have private messaged you to get your number, please let me know a good time to call tomorrow.

Back