Nextbase app

boyo2387

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all, forgive me if this is in the wrong section!

Have got a next base 312, downloaded one of the video files using the app however it hasn't been saved in my phones photo/video library and on the app itself is saying no files downloaded from the camera.

I've tried to download the file again however I get a message saying as I've downloaded it already it won't download it again.

If anyone knows where it is or can tell me how to find it that would be great! Have tried the usual stuff like closing and refreshing the app but no luck.

Cheers!

It's an iPhone app yes, have had a look in my iTunes but not there either. Cheers for the reply any other ideas?

Can't recall the exact process but you need to go to the apps page and view files from there and then import them

I've been through iTunes and can't find it. It should just display it within the app, surely I shouldn't have to import files through iTunes whenever I download one of the videos? This is the screen where it should be but I just get this message.

Attachments

• IMG_2134.PNG
    IMG_2134.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
surely I shouldn't have to import files through iTunes whenever I download one of the videos? .

that's how it works in most apps in the iOS eco system to get them off the phone, not familiar with their app in particular, you did mention an error saying already downloaded which would seem odd, any updates for their app? have you tried removing and downloading again?

Morning all, forgive me if this is in the wrong section!

Have got a next base 312, downloaded one of the video files using the app however it hasn't been saved in my phones photo/video library and on the app itself is saying no files downloaded from the camera.

I've tried to download the file again however I get a message saying as I've downloaded it already it won't download it again.

If anyone knows where it is or can tell me how to find it that would be great! Have tried the usual stuff like closing and refreshing the app but no luck.

Cheers!

Hello,

In Cam Viewer if you go into the folder with a phone on it the files will be in there.

You can also get them from iTunes, however this is quite lengthy.

I would suggest calling in on 02920 866 429 so we can go through it with you if you still need help.

Back