Nextbase Bank Hol 25% off

Rickn55

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 622 4k + rwc, 522, 322, 612 4K and 312 x2
Quick heads up to anyone looking to upgrade their Dashcam, Nextbase currently have 25% off offer on all Dashcams and rear camera attachments on their website. My mate just upgraded his 522 with rear cam attachment from the 312 for £148.50!

Bargain.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

That's a great saving, thanks for spreading the message!

I saw this and took advantage of the offer thinking it would be good. Bought the 322gw with rear view module,a first thought the camera was quite good,but when you plug the module in the camera freezes. It seems to be a common thing I found after searching this site. The camera's fine on it's own in the magnetic mount. It also seems to work with the module on its own or charging from the usb but not whilst in the mount. So mine might be going back for a refund.

Looks like I might be looking for the next good deal.

I saw this and took advantage of the offer thinking it would be good. Bought the 322gw with rear view module,a first thought the camera was quite good,but when you plug the module in the camera freezes. It seems to be a common thing I found after searching this site. The camera's fine on it's own in the magnetic mount. It also seems to work with the module on its own or charging from the usb but not whilst in the mount. So mine might be going back for a refund.

Looks like I might be looking for the next good deal.

Ah sorry to hear this. Have you updated the firmware since having it?
I run a 322 with the rear view cam attachment it's a great bit of kit.

I'm sure Mille from Nextbase will be along to help next time she is on. Nextbase customer service is fantastic at sorting problems out.

Hi, yes it updated to 19.1 I think it was.
I had a thought whilst typing the last message,and since then I've been out in the car,if I plug the charger into the top of the dash cam it works but then I can't quite get the angle I need for the front view.

I've sent a message to Nextbase,hopefully I'll get a response soon.

Thank you.

If anyone is after a rear view camera module or cabin view module Nextbase currently have them for £39 and with the NEXTBASE10 10% code off it makes them £35.10 inc delivery. Bargain if anyone is after one to play about with!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612-073922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612-073922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20200612-074324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612-074324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 3
Back