Nextbase battery problem

Mickeymost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone tell me if I can download the latest firmware for my camera using a I pad pro
Also the battery will not charge when connected in my car by hardwire. When I take my keys out of ignition the camera will not record because the camera battery if flat after being charged up for hours at home.

Hello @Mickeymost

What model do you have?

Have you charged it in side the house on the USB cable for 2 hours?

Hi can anyone tell me if I can download the latest firmware for my camera using a I pad pro
Also the battery will not charge when connected in my car by hardwire. When I take my keys out of ignition the camera will not record because the camera battery if flat after being charged up for hours at home.

From what you say in your second sentence is the battery goes flat after being fully charged at home and you put it in the car. That would mean you possibly have a bad battery or the Alternator is bad/going bad or both, have them checked at your local shop of choice. You also should check the battery terminals and connectors, clean them well and put back on. I was kind of reading between the lines on this because of the way you presented your information!

Hello @Mickeymost

What model do you have?

Have you charged it in side the house on the USB cable for 2 hours?
Hi I have charged 2 models of the nextbase 612gw in the house and in the car , I have the I pad pro. I have taken them both back to Halfords and had a refund, The staff at Halfords told me to do a firmware update, which I did but to no avail. They told me that Halfords knew of a battery problem with that model, and I said they should not be selling them until the problem had been solved, However they are only interested in making money.

Back