NEXTBASE DUO HD DASH CAM

GREENBUOY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MY QUESTION IS, AS I'VE JUST JOINED UP .....

WHAT OTHER ((JUST REAR ONLY DASH CAMS)) ARE COMPATIBLE TO THE NEXTBASE DUO HD – Full 1080p Front and Back

there are none, the only nextbase dash cams compatible with the 3 different rear modules are the 322gw and up, although you could install a seperate rear dash cam

Thank-you Skylar132, that information is very helpful & yes I was thinking or should I say, I also considered a separate (on its own rear dashcam... With that suggestion can you please give me some ideas on say (A separate stand-alone, independent & not reliant on another different dash cam).... That would be of immense help, if you or someone can suggest a reasonably good independent stand-alone rear dash cam thanks....

Hello,

Unfortunately the DuoHD does not have a compatible rear camera that's separate from the in-built rear camera. There are two options available to you:

1) I’d recommend using a separate Camera such as the 122 or 222 on the rear windscreen. You will need a separate power supply and SD card as it will not connect to your DuoHD, but can be used as a Camera facing rearwards. The prices are comparable with the Series 2 Rear Cams, and if you’d like to keep using your DuoHD, is the most viable option.

2) If you upgrade to a Series 2 Camera, there are 3 different Series 2 Rear Cameras that are all compatible with the 322GW, 422GW, 522GW and 622GW. Unfortunately the Series 2 Rear Cameras will not work with any other devices apart from the ones I have listed above. These Rear Cams do not require separate powering or SD cards. These rear modules can be seen here: https://www.nextbase.com/en-gb/modules/

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase Technical Support

Back