Bricksmasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
2 x Mobius
hi all

Using a Nextbase hardwire kit to try and hardwire s dashcam to a swift

Only issue is i didn't realise that the swift uses micro fuses and the Nextbase only had a mini or bigger

Just wondering what my options are to try and get this installed? Or I have to get a different kit

Thanks

You should be able to just cut off the fuse tap on the nextbase kit and buy a new one in the right size, and solder / crimp that on.

10X-Add-Circuit-Standard-Mini-Micro-auto-rubber-fuse-blade-fuse-box-Standard-mini-fuse-holder.jpg

Thanks very much form both replies, managed to sort in the end, as the Mini fuse, fitted into an empty fuse space in the swift regardless so all sorted

Thanks very much
Mark

My Splash use the mini fuses in general but also have a few of the bigger standard ones.

It's my girlfriends car and likely I pulled out the one fuse that was a low profile one took my a while to even find where the fuses were. Was far easier in my fiesta

Thanks for your advice

Yeah in my car you have to be a contortionists, which my early retiered 52 YO body are far from, so i dont go near the fuse box unless i really really have to ( situated at the drivers Left led just under the dash )

Back