nice barn find

This reminds me of a story from two years ago where an entire auto dealership was found left intact with everything in it going back to the 1940s.

"A small-town Midwestern dealership in Pierce, Nebraska sold Chevrolets for 50 years until it’s husband and wife team finally closed their doors. Since then, a staggering inventory of 500 surviving cars, new & used, have been stored away, undriven for decades. Some 50 cars “brand new” Chevrolets from the 1950s and 60s have less than 10 miles on the odometer."

chevy8.jpg

chevy9.jpg

chevy25.jpg

chevy21.jpg

chevy26.jpg

Fellow dashcammer caught this Rover on the street lately.

To me that beat a lot of new cars, would love to have somthing like that to drive on the sunny days.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a story from two years ago where an entire auto dealership was found left intact with everything in it going back to the 1940s.

"A small-town Midwestern dealership in Pierce, Nebraska sold Chevrolets for 50 years until it’s husband and wife team finally closed their doors. Since then, a staggering inventory of 500 surviving cars, new & used, have been stored away, undriven for decades. Some 50 cars “brand new” Chevrolets from the 1950s and 60s have less than 10 miles on the odometer."...
Man how I would love to get a '57 Chevy with 4 miles on the odometer. :)

Ill take a mint fiddy7 bel air any day, but there was so much choice back then, at least for a guy with my limited knowlege.
But that original barn find was nice indeed, normally cars just rust up here as we spread tonnes of salt on the roads in winter time, and most of Denmark is allso pretty close to the sea.
I think if you are the MAX distance from the sea here, its just a 1 hour drive or so to get to the beach.
And the prevalent direction of the wind is West bringing the north sea weather.

Man how I would love to get a '57 Chevy with 4 miles on the odometer. :)

I'm with you! I am also kinda partial to the '78 Silver Anniversary Corvette with 4 miles on the odometer and plastic still on the seats seen at 5:00 minutes into the video I posted above.

Last edited:
Back