Night Vision Glare - Help!

Rave

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me why I get so many glares on my 770 night vision?
I have night vision checked in on settings as well as parking mode.
YouTube video link below

Thanks

I agree with Jokiin, that looks like a slightly smeary windscreen to me. (Or lens)

As above. That's dirty glass. Clean it up properly. Stoner Invisible Glass is a good glass cleaner.

My one was a bit like that, use a damp microfibre cloth with TOOTHPASTE to scrub residues etc off screen, it works wonders been doing it over 30 years, is very good along with 1000grit paper for clouded plastic lenses on headlights too.

Thank you all for your input. I will clean the shield along with the lens. tabetha can you explain a bit how to clean the windshield with Toothpaste. I have heard about this before but don't know how to go by this.
Thanks.

Thank you SawMaster Phil, Those videos were really helped me to understand the effects of clean and dirty windshields. I am pretty new to the dash cams so I need all the help I can get.
Thanks again.

I use to use a product that the USAF/E "donated" to myself that was really ace but they stopped doing it now and can't remember it's name, maybe I used all the supplies of it up ha ha, but it was ace on screens

Used a Mr. Cleans magic easer with Stoner glass cleaner to scrub inside the windshield and re cleaned with glass cleaner with a microfiber cloth. LOOKING GOOD!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T F770 2
Back