Nighthawk NH-200A Golf Ball Dual Cam

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just came across this unique dual lens dash cam. It is from Korea and is called the Nighthawk NH-200A. This is a dual camera with 720p for both the front and rear. Comes with GPS as well. The cameras are small golf ball shaped units and the DVR is a separate device. No English support available and I don't know if you can get this outside of Korea.

Nighthawk%20NH-200A%201.jpg

Nighthawk%20NH-200A%202.jpg

Nighthawk%20NH-200A%203.jpg

This is the kind of product i like, separate cameras.
It's strange that unit name is english but site is korean...

what an ugly camera design!

too bad this isn't 1080p like the urive. would have been an interesting alternative since the dvr unit is separate

tofu said:

too bad this isn't 1080p like the urive. would have been an interesting alternative since the dvr unit is separate

That's truth, personally i don't understand what is the connection between camera and golf club...

Sabe said:
tofu said:

That's truth, personally i don't understand what is the connection between camera and golf club...

no connection, I guess they are chasing the golf obsessive market, Korea has these golf nuts, of course to anyone else there would be no interest, very ugly design

jokiin said:
Sabe said:
no connection, I guess they are chasing the golf obsessive market, Korea has these golf nuts, of course to anyone else there would be no interest, very ugly design
Ok, if target group is golf nuts then price is nuts too i guess.

Sabe said:
jokiin said:
Sabe said:
Ok, if target group is golf nuts then price is nuts too i guess.

I didn't see the price but anything targeted at some obsessive market segment often caries a premium price tag so I wouldn't be surprised to see it overpriced

Does anyone know the stats about it yet?
I.e
-price
-memory size
-available to ship to UK

Hi Ben180,

There are over 50 dash cam manufacturers in Korea and perhaps 5 have any focus on English speaking markets. I have not seen this camera anywhere but on Korean websites. Perhaps you could contact some of the Korean eBay sellers and see if they can source it. I can't even find this camera on gmarket (a popular Korean sales site).

DashCamMan said:
Hi Ben180,

There are over 50 dash cam manufacturers in Korea and perhaps 5 have any focus on English speaking markets. I have not seen this camera anywhere but on Korean websites. Perhaps you could contact some of the Korean eBay sellers and see if they can source it. I can't even find this camera on gmarket (a popular Korean sales site).
Cheers I'll ask about

Back