Niko the Retailer

delboy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Panorama G
Being one of Niko's first customers, I award him a full bunch of gold stars for his efforts as a retailer. It wasn't a simple transaction in that I wanted two 'Gs', sent to me but paid for by a third party 120 miles away who at the time was experiencing significant broadband problems. Also, this took place over the so-called festive season, at which time the courier's staff seemed to go awol for most of the period. Had one laugh though, the parcel was stuck in the Exeter, England depot for a couple of days. One of the tracking sites included a Google map with a 'pin' stuck in at Exeter - trouble was it was Exeter, Nebraska, USA!!!

Anyway, great communication with Niko at all stages. I had a few issues that Niko has resolved satisfactorily, so a public Thank You to him - well done Niko.

Del

Being one of Niko's first customers, I award him a full bunch of gold stars for his efforts as a retailer. It wasn't a simple transaction in that I wanted two 'Gs', sent to me but paid for by a third party 120 miles away who at the time was experiencing significant broadband problems. Also, this took place over the so-called festive season, at which time the courier's staff seemed to go awol for most of the period. Had one laugh though, the parcel was stuck in the Exeter, England depot for a couple of days. One of the tracking sites included a Google map with a 'pin' stuck in at Exeter - trouble was it was Exeter, Nebraska, USA!!!

Anyway, great communication with Niko at all stages. I had a few issues that Niko has resolved satisfactorily, so a public Thank You to him - well done Niko.

Del
Thanks Del. I try to do my best.

I hope that lots of members have a look at this thread. This man Niko is an absolute diamond.

I hyave recently purchased my Panorama X2 from him and he has been amazing, so very very helpful in every way.

No matter what time I make contact with him by email, he is always so very quick with his response, it seems as though he works all hours!

Big Big thank you Niko

@ Bluenose If you have a good Ukrainian your made......even if he is a shamrock whielding one ..........I have a friend from kharkiv who in the early days regularly had to get into my Pc due to my incompetence to get me out of trouble.......many thanks Grigory and Niko..........diamonds indeed one question Niko is the panorama X2 only hard wired or is there an option for a cigarette lighter power lead, my Bitchumishi has the fuse box under the bonnet and threading the lead through the bulk head is not an easy task..........Ipol

No matter what time I make contact with him by email, he is always so very quick with his response, it seems as though he works all hours!

Big Big thank you Niko

I do agree, he works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so I was a bit surprise that he once walked through the park with his little dog. ;)

Thanks for support. I try to do my best.

Niko is the panorama X2 only hard wired or is there an option for a cigarette lighter power lead, my Bitchumishi has the fuse box under the bonnet and threading the lead through the bulk head is not an easy task..........Ipol

@Pier28 will be able to help you now with Cigarette Lighter power lead. , so yuo can supply power from cigarette lighter.
I will stock them in near future.

I hope that lots of members have a look at this thread. This man Niko is an absolute diamond.

I hyave recently purchased my Panorama X2 from him and he has been amazing, so very very helpful in every way.

Big Big thank you Niko

Thanks !
Any questions, or help needed - feel free to ask. Will do my best to help you out ASAP.

@ thanks for the prompt reply I think I will wait till you have the cigarette power lead in stock . It seems a bit of a cheek on my part to order the camera from you and the power lead from someone else, it does not seem to be quite the done thing......As Arnie would say (Ill be back).......Ipol

Ordered my SG9665GC From www.hiniko.com on Monday 23rd approx. 8pm very easy and well organised transaction. Had email confirmation at approx. 10.30pm ready for dispatch next day ( Tuesday AM ). Tracking no. followed following day along with a photo of the parcel showing addressing detail. Nice to know was definitely on way. Would have been delivered lunch time Thursday 26th. but no one in to receive it. ( Less than 36hours in transit ) Very quick replies to enquiries and order. Very quick dispatch and delivery.
Top Marks all round Niko and Thank you for all the testing work and knowledge contributed to this forum, that made choosing what to buy a lot easier.

Ordered my SG9665GC From www.hiniko.com on Monday 23rd approx. 8pm very easy and well organised transaction. Had email confirmation at approx. 10.30pm ready for dispatch next day ( Tuesday AM ). Tracking no. followed following day along with a photo of the parcel showing addressing detail. Nice to know was definitely on way. Would have been delivered lunch time Thursday 26th. but no one in to receive it. ( Less than 36hours in transit ) Very quick replies to enquiries and order. Very quick dispatch and delivery.
Top Marks all round Niko and Thank you for all the testing work and knowledge contributed to this forum, that made choosing what to buy a lot easier.
Thanks. I try do my best with before-, during and aftersales.

Thanks. I try do my best with before-, during and aftersales.

We know you do.

Ever thought about moving to Canada? Maybe a nice little town called Sudbury!

...Ever thought about moving to Canada? Maybe a nice little town called Sudbury!

Nice little town for sure, especially during the 6 warm weeks of the year. :D I think Niko would have a bit of difficulty adapting to the winter months.

I was up in your neighborhood about 10 days ago - Sault Ste. Marie, American side. Temperature was +4F (-16C) at 8:00AM.

Yeh, I guess you're right, and you might be being generous with the 6 weeks. It's -8C right now:(

We know you do.

Ever thought about moving to Canada? Maybe a nice little town called Sudbury!

I was born in small town and grew up in countryside away from "all big buzz", so if Sudbury is nice, quiet little town, - I will think about that.

P.S. - actually I have already started "thinking" ... with the Canadian Molson in my right hand ;)

:D I think Niko would have a bit of difficulty adapting to the winter months.

Where I am originally coming from, we use to have winters up to -42C, normally -25-30. Kids must go to school with cold up to -29C and could stay at home if it's below -30C. Cold weather is no problem for me. Cold keeps you active, young and makes you strong. What does not kill you - makes you stronger ! ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trev Owner Feedback on Vendors 3
J Owner Feedback on Vendors 6
Milamber Owner Feedback on Vendors 3
Back