Nissan rolling out the new Juke with an integrated 360 dash cam.

well, here comes the 360 dashcam revolution.

I predict there's going to be a lot of broken windows and missing Juke-cams. And in the US somebody will begin a class-action lawsuit when their kids head in the back seat blocked the view which was needed as evidence in a crash :eek: Current 360 degree cams don't give a sense of distance well enough when viewed on a flat screen and without reference points determining direction is equally bad.

Well it's here. so now let's see where it leads to :)
Phil

are we able to find out who manufactures and supplies these cams to Nissan?

This seems more like a sales gimmick than a practical feature. It might appeal to some Juke owners who just want to have fun playing with a camera like this but if you really need legally actionable evidence that you can submit to law enforcement, insurance companies or attorneys expecting them to easily view or analyze footage from a 360º camera or present such footage in a court of law it would be a woefully poor choice.

Last edited:
While it is an interesting idea I have to be honest that I hate the Juke in general. The design outside just makes me feel weird. I sat inside one at an Auto Show to give it a fair shake and the inside is very bland as well

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

But, can you retrieve the recorded footage? :whistle:

Back