NO AUTO STARTUP OR SHUTOFF

Phil B

Reaction score
Country
United States
I purchased a Veckle Mini 0906 a couple of days ago hardwired it (using a hardwire kit) into my car and it was running fine but now it won't automaticly start on it's own nor will it shut down. I have to manually turn it on and off each time i go to use it. Any thoughts?

Dear @Phil B ,
Thank you for reflecting this issue.
Please do not worry and we must take responsibility for all the quality issue.
Would you kindly help us confirm something below:
1. would you please check again the hardwire connection?
Red for your car constant power; yellow for the acc and black for the ground.
2. would you please try to use the provided car charger cable to power on the dash cam to see if it work normally?
Please kindly ask the professional staff to install the parking kits to avoid the damage, just in case.
Thank you for your time
parking kit connection.png

Won't auto start or auto shutdown with the hardwire kit and now it doesn't with the usb outlet in my car. The ONLY way it'll start or stop is manually.

hi Phil,
Auto bootup circumstances: the power is turned on; temperature protection became effective;Micro SD card fault.
Parking , camera will not shutdown/startup before reach voltage you set up. Because it kept working.
maybe you can try to format ur card. leave away high temperature,give up ur hardwire kit:):):)
Kevin666
Everything is hooked up correctly. It won't auto start nor auto stop with either the hardwire kit nor the usb hookup.

The dash cam actually could not auto start and shutdown because you use the parking guard kit, which would let the dash cam always have the power to work.
So when you manually turn off the dash cam, the next time if you want to use it, you need to manually power it on.
That is what the parking mode do.
So if you want the dash cam would auto on and off, you just use the provided car charger cable.

The dash cam actually could not auto start and shutdown because you use the parking guard kit, which would let the dash cam always have the power to work.
So when you manually turn off the dash cam, the next time if you want to use it, you need to manually power it on.
So if you want the dash cam would auto on and off, you just use the provided car charger cable.

I used the car charger cable but it too will not power up or down by it's self. I need to do it manually.

Can i use the g-sensor feature along with the parking guard feature or can i only use one or the other?

Can i use the g-sensor feature along with the parking guard feature or can i only use one or the other?
The G-sensor is used to detect the 3-axis impacting forces (vibration acceleration). If any impact over the threshold value is detected, the current recording file will be locked (protected) to avoid being over-written. There are 3 options for you to define the sensitivity threshold value.
So as long as the dash cam is on and the G-sensor is set the sensitivity threshold value, the dash cam would work to lock the important video.

By the way, when you use the parking guard mode, the dash cam is always on to record the video, and so did the g-sensor;
IF you use the car charger cable, the dash cam and g-sensor would work when you start the car engine.

I used the car charger cable but it too will not power up or down by it's self. I need to do it manually.

please take out the hardwire kit plug, use the cigar charger plug to instead.
If you have the hardwire kit and cigar charger connected at the same time, it is still powered all the time so will not auto ON/OFF

In the case of Hard Wire Kit (installation with all three wires): if I turn off the 0906 manually (with Parking Guard - Motion Detection set to active and ignition on) and then I lock the car (so ignition is off), is the camera dead until next turn on done manually (or next ignition start or wake up in the parking mode) please?

I hope this is the way how to manually operate an on/off state of the hardwired dash cam. But when I manually turn off the camera (and it is powered via obd buck line) then it will automatically turn on with the ignition on.

Back