No graba videos de estacionamiento A800

Drony

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tengo la A800, con HardwareKit instalado. Al apagar el coche dice: La cámara entra en modo estacionamiento en 5 minutos. Después de 5 minutos he probado a mover el coche muy fuerte, he probado a lanzarme encima del coche con todo mi cuerpo, a dar golpes, y no graba nada. He tenido firmware 1.0.1 y no grababa nada, ahora con 1.0.6 no graba nada, con ningún firmware ha grabado nada en modo estacionamiento. Existe alguna otra versión de firmware? Tengo la aplicación de play store 1.7, existe alguna versión mas reciente de 70mai?

In other post they mention that the memory card is relevant

Tengo la A800, con HardwareKit instalado. Al apagar el coche dice: La cámara entra en modo estacionamiento en 5 minutos. Después de 5 minutos he probado a mover el coche muy fuerte, he probado a lanzarme encima del coche con todo mi cuerpo, a dar golpes, y no graba nada. He tenido firmware 1.0.1 y no grababa nada, ahora con 1.0.6 no graba nada, con ningún firmware ha grabado nada en modo estacionamiento. Existe alguna otra versión de firmware? Tengo la aplicación de play store 1.7, existe alguna versión mas reciente de 70mai?

Lo siento, porque espanol no soy mi idioma primera. Sabes si este camara tiene un funccion de sensitivo de "g-Force". Mas camaras tiene abajo, media, y alto. Si pones a alto, no registra mas. Y si pone media, registra algunos. Trata abajo and golpe el coche otra vez.

En el futuro, yo recomendo que escribes en ingles. Si no habla ingles, trata "Google Translate" . No es pefecto, pero gana mas repuestas si gente comprenden tus preguntas.

Si no se un palabra de espanol, Google Translate ofrice ayuda.

Last edited:
Reactions: EGS
In other post they mention that the memory card is relevant

He's asking about g-force sensitivity. He hits the car with his body and it doesn't register an event. I told him to try setting g-force to low and try again. Assuming this camera has a g-force feature.

Hola Drony. Bienvenido a los foros de DCT.
My español no es castellano pero creo que podremos entendernos.
Dentro del modo de estacionamiento debe estar el ajuste de sensibilidad. Puedes intentar usar la sensibilidad más alta y ver que sucede. Desafortunadamente yo no poseo un equipo como ese para poder ver todos los ajustes y ver que otro ajuste pudiera estar involucrado pero espero que de una forma u otra se pueda solucionar tu problema con la ayuda de usuarios de este foro.

Hola Drony. Bienvenido a los foros de DCT.
My español no es castellano pero creo que podremos entendernos.
Dentro del modo de estacionamiento debe estar el ajuste de sensibilidad. Puedes intentar usar la sensibilidad más alta y ver que sucede. Desafortunadamente yo no poseo un equipo como ese para poder ver todos los ajustes y ver que otro ajuste pudiera estar involucrado pero espero que de una forma u otra se pueda solucionar tu problema con la ayuda de usuarios de este foro.

Showoff =). I think I told him same thing LOL just less verbose and grammatically correct.

Showoff =). I think I told him same thing LOL just less verbose and grammatically correct.

You did good. I always admire those that make an effort.
Spanish is my native language and I learned English as a second language at a later age, meaning not so long ago. I still have much more to learn, specially expanding my vocabulary as I feel it is very basic. Occasionally I struggle to find the right words to get my point across but can't get there if I don't try.

You did good. I always admire those that make an effort.
Spanish is my native language and I learned English as a second language at a later age, meaning not so long ago. I still have much more to learn, specially expanding my vocabulary as I feel it is very basic. Occasionally I struggle to find the right words to get my point across but can't get there if I don't try.

I've learned Spanish over the years, but my grammar isn't fantastic. I took a few years in school about 25 years ago. And have used it sporadically. It's passable at best, but I have extreme difficulties conversationally. If I can write / read it, it's far easier. Speaking and understanding doesn't afford me the ability to think about what's being said and "re-read".

Practice makes perfect, but I don't have many outlets to practice so my fluency has never improved a lot. My cousins are Peruvian due to their father. His family speaks rudimentary English, so I had some practice with Spanish when they visited. But those instances are far and few between.

Podemos hablar en español si quereis :D yo soy de España hehe

Podemos hablar en español si quereis :D yo soy de España hehe

Por Supuesto, pero coge mas ayuda con ingles. Recuerde, este canal es universales y servicia gente de todo mundo.

Los surgerencias de EGS o Yo fija la problema?

Hey just connected the cables to my camera i have ignition with the red but not live or permanent for parking mode with yellow, i have 12v measured!

the memory is a samsung evo plus 64Gb uhs-i u3
In the app parking is activated dont know what to do
6B666C2A-CDA6-4620-AE11-89497B3B7D79.jpeg

@Mozarin The yellow wire tag indicates that it should be hooked to a circuit which has power only when the car is switched on. The red wire should have power constantly even with the car switched off. Also test to be sure the bolt where the black wire goes is grounded/earthed.

Phil

Thanks phil and jokiin, i was doing it the way arround will try tomorrow
Also my folding passenger mirror/turn light stop working dont know if i moved some cable :(

For the ground need to peel more the cable because they are too short, also took that because it was the easy
There is another on the left one but with more ground connected, the 70mai does not have this Y connector, what should i do? I am afraid of removing all existing grounds...

B4936932-368F-4867-B23D-2B55CF588E24.jpeg

Hey just connected the cables to my camera i have ignition with the red but not live or permanent for parking mode with yellow, i have 12v measured!

the memory is a samsung evo plus 64Gb uhs-i u3
In the app parking is activated dont know what to do

Get a Voltage Meter or LED Light Tester. Turn off Vehicle. Red Wire on the HK3 = Always on (battery). Something like Power Seats for example. The tester should light up even if car is off. Yellow (ACC) = Only turns on when car is started. Something like Heated Seats or Powered Windows, etc etc. And Black = Ground. Black is mounted to a METAL BODY BOLT. Do not place it on a bolt with plastic backing.

You'll need to decide which fuses are proper. I don't have your cars make or manual to give guidance.

If you don't have a connector/terminal for ground, you can insert the wire between two of the existing terminals. Watch carefully when you tighten so the wire does not slip out of place and be sure to tighten the bolt the same as it was before you added the wire. This isn't the best way but it should work OK, I have never had a problem doing this.

If you have lost function of something after adding the fuse tap it is likely that you overloaded the car circuit and blew it's fuse. Check with a meter or LED-type test light as some fuses might look OK but are failed anyway. Replace the car fuse directly and move your fuse tap to a better location. If the car fuse tests good it may be that you are on a computer-controlled circuit and the cam is disrupting operation. Again move to a different fuse location which hopefully will solve that.

Never tap a fuse which relates to a car safety function such as ABS, brake lights, taillights and such. And always be sure your cam fuse is rated lower that the car fuse you are tapping into. 2A is all a dashcam needs but a 5A fuse will do- go no larger than 5A.

Finding the right fuse to tap can be tough as many cars today use computer-controlled power schemes which may shut power off after a delay when you park or close all doors, that delay can vary from car to car.

Phil

Ok now everything should be ok.
But after the parking mode in 5 min nothinng happened, everything is
high sensitivity :(

Ignition 0 with car off
2238C8D9-2143-4850-8B04-4FE2C1C768FD.jpeg

12 on the live with car off
849C195C-4712-43AA-BAE9-7408C41DE8E0.jpeg
985300E3-4D5C-4102-BA6C-4BEA78056C51.jpeg

Ok now everything should be ok.
But after the parking mode in 5 min nothinng happened, everything is
high sensitivity :(

Ignition 0 with car off

12 on the live with car off

What Year, Make, Model car are you driving? Can you post the English Version of the manual or a picture of the fuses? It might help us give you guidance.

FYI: Per @SawMaster never tap safety or electronics. ABS, Airbags, Brakes, Infotainment, etc, etc. You want the most benign fuses possible. I even had a problem on my Volvo when I tapped 12V socket. It was tied to the alarm (not listed in manual). So when I would lock the car and shut down the camera (as it didn't need to run), the camera would turn itself off when I engaged the alarm. I had to pick another fuse and the problem resolved.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M A800 / MiDrive D09 24
Back