No Impact recording during parking QR790.

Kayzee

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi

I'm having issues with dual recording of motion (to the motion folder) and impact (to the event folder) during parking on my Qvia QR790.
Further more I'm not notified with the parking mode event voice notification either?

I have looked in the settings and I have adjusted to the lowest setting possible and the g-sensor is enabled.
I have tested the g-sensor by rocking the car, and I can see on the Qvia app, that the sensor registers the rocking, but it does not record it the file to the folder.

It will record both driving and events in driving mode, but only motion during parking mode - does any of you have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks
Erik

Hello again

Thank you for reading my post.

Are you all able to get your camera to record both motion and impact during parking mode? If so, my system might have a fault and need replacement?

If you walk up to your car and rock or push it, will your camera record motion and impact or just the motion of you coming up to your car?
And do you get a voice alert of the impact during parking, when turning the ignition on?
Your reply will determine if I still need to fight my vendor for a replacement of the camera or not.

thank you

Erik

Back