no internal memory in 0826?

Locheil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in a loop getting no where with GearBest.com support for my new 0826 dash cam.
I reported to them>
I have received my ordered Mini Dash cam 0826 to find it has no internal memory & no option on menu to activate the internal memory or transfer between internal & memory card, yet this was advertised as a feature?

They responded basically prove it!

So my question to the forums is, how do I send proof. The camera will not record when I take the memory card I've had fitted out of the camera, I only get an error message ... no memory! ... seems like an open & shut case to me but not GearBest!

I'm in a loop getting no where with GearBest.com support for my new 0826 dash cam.
I reported to them>
I have received my ordered Mini Dash cam 0826 to find it has no internal memory & no option on menu to activate the internal memory or transfer between internal & memory card, yet this was advertised as a feature?

They responded basically prove it!

So my question to the forums is, how do I send proof. The camera will not record when I take the memory card I've had fitted out of the camera, I only get an error message ... no memory! ... seems like an open & shut case to me but not GearBest!

Do a charge-back via Paypal or your credit card company. Watch GB change their tune all of a sudden.

Mine didn't have internal memory either.
It's only 8gb anyways but good in case you forget one.

No internal memory ( GB purchase )

you could try updates firmware 2 tf card

Back