No maps showing my position?

Strange! Can you send me the file please?

It will be too large to send through an email so please use the service that www.wetransfer.com offer, you can send up to 2Gb to us free of charge.

Use our support@nextbase.co.uk as the recipient and please write in the message box to allow us to understand why you are sending the file in.

OK, just done that Tiffany, thanks

That is strange, Geo is there but no maps.

However, I have heard of some PC setups that won't display Google maps. Must see if I can find it .....

.... Is Chrome your default browser ?

No, I'm using FireFox.

A Chrome update left a rogue setting behind that prevents Google maps displaying but if the OP isn't using Chrome and also OSM isn't working then you're net access is the best call.

The map frame displaying is a giveaway that it's trying to work. When I had that problem the frame wasn't even showing.

Got it going!
Re-Enabled firewall but added a rule to enable the program through it, but only OpenStreet Maps work though? No google Maps working but at least I now have other maps working, I can't even get the map frame to show when trying to use Google Maps in the settings?
Anyway at least I now have maps, I used Windows Firewall Control to unblock the prog as I have Windows defender disabled all the time, I use a third party prog to do that and had already set it up in there?.

Thanks for all your help and guidance.
1526484587017.png

Back