NO MORE JOOVUU APP ON PLAYSTORE?!?!?

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Wanted to reinstall the JooVuu android app after a phone reset, guess what, no more JooVuu on Playstore.....!??!?

Glad I didn't hitch my wagon to that horse.

Considering Dan's general poor demeanor towards his customers and to many other members on the site this final chapter comes as no surprise.

I still have it on my phone and tablet, but yesterday i had to remove the 2 SJcam apps ( action camera and dash ) cuz when i launched chrome on my phone wanting to read the news then Sjcams was the start page in chrome, and i have not changed that or visited that page in a while either on phone or computer /tablet.

And i do not like when others make changes on my devise i have not asked for.

I wasent even able to make it go away so to get back to normal i had to delete chrome on my phone and then install it again so i can read my news and have the 2 sites where i get that fix,,,, and nothing else though google sure do try to shove BS down my throat, and for that i also dislike them and flip them of and say " dont be evil,,,,,yeah right"

yeah well, the website's still up, why not provide an APK to download..

Remember who we're dealing with, that's why. :mad:

Yeah, it's a big turn off, and it is quiet up there, but if the website's still up, why not the app...anyone here with the APK?

Can I still use the pc windows program to change settings etc?

can you pls give me a list of trusted website for siteload apk file? I know some apkpure, apknire, apkmirror

Back