No parking mode and night vision

pijami

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Hello,
recently purchased a Chinese dash cam: 24hours parking monitor car camera recorder Full HD 1080P WIFI car dash cam 360 degree Car DVR

The local supplier sold me the cam with a cigarette charger. They said it has no other cable. In the User manual is stated that for the parking mode and IR lights to work is needed BMW line cable /constant + , acc+ and ground/

So i found this one: hardwire-kit-for-parking-mode . I brought it, connected the camera via fuse box. Unfortunately nothing changed.
Infrared lights does not turn on, nor the video rate is 5 fps. In full darknes this dash cam is useless.
Here are some videos: full darkness, with some ligts .
For settings I'm using OTCam 360 app for android. In the app there is no such setting like parking mode or night vision.
When the cam starts, IR diodes flash once , obviously the device makes a self test. So that leads me to think that IR lights are not fake. My car is regularly vandalized. So i need the park function.
Is anyone using this model and if so, please advice me what should I do to make parking mode and night vision to work?

Thanks in advance.

Back