No place for rear camera on 2007 Honda CR-V

My front wide-angle lens captures some of my dashboard in lower corners. Anyone run into this?

Again normal. It's going to capture reflections from the dash board to the windshield and the Parts of your Side Pillars. A matte dashboard cover is only way to eliminate the glare. I have this crap in all my videos.

These cameras use wide angle lenses that zooms out to capture at a "Wide Angle". Hence their name.

I am going to get "new" A pillar trim for my car, and then i will paint the light grey / beige plastics flat black.
The reflections i still have in spite of using CPL filters, well i figure the price for "new" plastics at a salvage yard are well worth it, and i already have a can of flat black paint and even some primer too.

Some of us also have a zoom camera on the windscreen, a regular dashcam fitted with another lens, in mu case a 12 mm one. this give a more natural distance feel and view out ahead, the price is a terrible narrow field of view, so not a camera you can use alone as it is like filming thru a sniper scope.

It is also generally referred to as a sign of severe dashcam addiction :)

I saw instrument panel reflected in night video. Dim Instrument panel?

I saw instrument panel reflected in night video. Dim Instrument panel?

You'll get all sorts of reflections. I get the instrument panel and then daytime reflections of pillars, etc. Only way to get ride is to use a matte dashboard cover. I just live with it.

On rear facing cameras i get headlight reflections of oncoming cars at night, due to my rear window being fairly flat and vertical.
Also going to a new place i some times use my tablet wedged in under the lid of a little compartment on top of my dashboard, this result in the screen can be seen as a reflection, though a very sideways on reflection, but very clear to see at night.
I also use a dash mat even if i am also using CPL filters, and it is not pretty as no one make a dash mat for my car model, so i had to whip something up myself, and it also work just fine but will not win any design awards for sure :)

Some of us also have a zoom camera on the windscreen, a regular dashcam fitted with another lens, in mu case a 12 mm one. this give a more natural distance feel and view out ahead, the price is a terrible narrow field of view, so not a camera you can use alone as it is like filming thru a sniper scope.

It is also generally referred to as a sign of severe dashcam addiction :)

I think you may have just given me a dashcam addiction with that zoom video. My girlfriend already thinks I'm crazy having a front and rear dashcam.

I'm not sure what adhesive will work with plastic. However, I think you're making a bigger issue here. Capture some video with the Rear Camera mounted In between the defrost lines. It should zoom out enough where they are blurred and non obstructing.

Also capture some video with you holding the camera in the positions where you have indicated on my image.

See what mounting you like best. Watch the videos on a computer or tv screen so you view the video large enough to make a determination.

Then you're going to need to decide how to adhere the camera to the spot you choose.

Once you decide on the spot for kitchen and bathroom remodeler, Wiring configurations per my suggestions are necessary with your vehicle (removing trim, routing wire behind curtain, etc).
mine is covered with grit from driving in snow and needs to be cleaned Owners manual tells you to use a soft cloth but does not disclose the secret location, or how many there are

Back