No Support - Be Careful

AussieBiker

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I brought DV988 brand new. A few months later the display stopped working. The re-seller would not respond to any emails. Out of frustration, I emailed the manufacturer in China. Vicky, responded and said would fix and for me to send it to them in China. I sent display with a registered tracking number. After I few weeks I asked Vicky if they received it and she says yes and my replacement would be sent to me soon. That was now over two months ago and I still have not received my replacement. I sent numerous emails asking about the display and always told "yes it nearly ready to send to you". It's clear I've been conned. Be careful with this company and don't expect they will provide you with warranty support service.

Member @estore009 is the manufacturer. Now that I've 'tagged' them you should get a response soon.

You do need to be aware that in the timeframe you speak of came the 2 week long Chinese New Year holiday where the entire country of China essentially stops cold, and it does take them some time to catch back up afterward. Not the manufacturer's fault, just a different way than us 'westerners' are used to. BlueSkySea who make that cam do have good factory support, much better than most dashcam companies, so I'm sure this will be resolved for you.

And welcome to DCT :)

Phil

That was now over two months ago and I still have not received my replacement. I sent numerous emails asking about the display and always told "yes it nearly ready to send to you".
For your understanding, the touchable monitor supply chain is very difficult this year. That is why we are slow to replace a new screen for your returned item!
Anyway, I contacted the seller already and asked him to refund if she cannot send you a screen within this week!

I bet you bought this from AliExpress!!
I had my fingers burnt by this shameful lot last year. Never again. There is no support. If the product is not fit for purpose, under Australian Consumer Law they are supposed to give a refund.
Don't even waste your breathe. You will get nowhere.
Buyer Beware.

Back