No way to turn speed off?

Ah yes - radar detector, a device who's only purpose is to enable the owner to break the law easier. :ROFLMAO:

It's only so I know where they are in case I ever need assistance, I promise! :p

It has many flaws though so you still have to be careful at all times.

...It has many flaws though so you still have to be careful at all times.
Ah, so it's a device who's only purpose is to enable the owner to break the law easier, but it doesn't work very well. :ROFLMAO:

I always use my APP to warn me of where others have spotted the mobile ATK cars, but this is not perfect as they move and you stand the chance to be the first one that spot one ( too late if you are speeding )
One good thing is the ATK are operated by stupid Danes, so in general they stop the same places day after day, and they can still make money that way cuz as i said Danes are stupid.
Only some times they pop up in a all new location.

Whatever i do my best to not be the idiot i once was, and it seem to be working out alright for me so far.

I always use my APP to warn me of where others have spotted the mobile ATK cars, but this is not perfect as they move and you stand the chance to be the first one that spot one ( too late if you are speeding )
One good thing is the ATK are operated by stupid Danes, so in general they stop the same places day after day, and they can still make money that way cuz as i said Danes are stupid.
Only some times they pop up in a all new location.

Whatever i do my best to not be the idiot i once was, and it seem to be working out alright for me so far.

Lol! Same. Took getting pulled over twice to learn my lesson. When I visited Copenhagen, all the drivers that I encountered were so respectful and I didn't hear ONE car horn go off the whole time I was there. Beautiful city too!

And that's the worst city here.
I will only visit out capitol again if it is part of a revolution and we are about to storm our parliament and throw out those idiots, or as part of a breakup where we people in Jutland leave Denmark and form our own nation.

Back