non cooperation of travelling green dot and tracking line in Registrator Viewer

Matrix99

Reaction score
Country
Australia
i bought a Koonlung K1S and did a recording with GPS.
when checking the video recording and the GPS data in Registrator viewer, found that the travelling dot is accurate with the video. where as the tracking line is not on the same page of the dot.

see the attached

Can someone help me how to fix this or what is causing this

Attachments

• Registgrator Viewer.pdf
    171.6 KB · Views: 4
the large green circle indicates poor GPS signal, Registrator Viewer does some forward calculations of positioning etc and will average the route data which is why you get the line cutting across to where the signal improves

than you Jokiin for the reply.

Green circle is the exact and accurate signal with the video, where as the line is poor. Found out the bug is from the viewer itself and the latest version has the fixer.

than you Jokiin for the reply.

Green circle is the exact and accurate signal with the video, where as the line is poor. Found out the bug is from the viewer itself and the latest version has the fixer.

yes the location should be correct, the size of the circle is something that indicates poor signal at that time, it could just be that the earlier version had no specific detail of your GPS type but may share that with some other model that is supported in the newer version

Was the source code of Registrator Viewer lost together with Vadim?

Still as it is, it just the best dashcam Viewer on the marked.
I don't get any gps info form my a119s and that's the only minus.

Was the source code of Registrator Viewer lost together with Vadim?

I have no idea how much of what he did was ever documented and how much was in his necktop computer, others that were close to him have tried to pickup where he left off and have only gone backwards

Back